Snow

Friday 16 September 2011

Day: 100       Movie: Love Actually





This Movie follows the intertwining lives of a few Londoners, through the heartbreak, loneliness and exhilaration of love that is always so much more intense around the holidays. The movie opens with the narrator musing to himself that If you're ever feeling cynical about the existence of Love in todays world, a bit of time spent watching the arrivals gate at Heathrow around Christmastime will remind you that there is indeed a lot of love to go around...

Yes I know that liking this movie makes me a sap, but I don't care. As a matter of fact my favourite moment in the whole movie is this:


Yeah, so if you seriously do think I need to Butch up, please do leave your name and address and I shall very obligingly come over and beat the piss outta you with a lead filled candy cane. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment